Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tori Spelling is my HOMEGIRL

Oh yes, you heard right.


Believe it. Embrace it. LOVE it. Make out with it even.

Cuz I don't care what you say, girlfriend is HILARIOUS. Her whole family is. I know because I watch THIS show.





Now.

I know it's a good possibility some (all) of you just threw up in your mouths a little. Maybe even had a little dry heave action? But I'm telling you, this show will change your mind (life). I have tried to convince many, but people really hate her don't they? I mean, HATE her. I even tried to get my sister in law Beth to watch it, and she was all, uh - new thanks. Tori = vomit. And you know, I was there once too. But you guys - you just gotta get to KNOW her, you know, like I do.



She even does bagel boobs, and I don't care who you are, that's good TV.

My friends Talisia and Kelly even love it. And if the GRAND POOBA loves it, well then.....there you have it. Talisia and I have decided that if she were an animal, it would be a cow. Not Kelly, but Tori. You know how everyone looks like an animal? Tell me she isn't a COW?


Are we right, or are we right???

SIDE NOTE: I once told someone they looked like a bear. And it was a girl. And it didn't go over well. Word to the wise - keep animal look alike comments to yourself.



Just look at this cute family. Seriously, rent the first season and push through the short haired pigtails. If you can get over the pigtails (and you can) you will love it. Dean is hilarious. And they are the cutest dang parents ever. She has such a sweet little paranoid heart, she cries at everything, and he does movies like Santa Baby 2. You CANNOT go wrong. She also has 2 books (thumbs up), a baby clothing line (eh), and a jewelry line (which actually ROCKS). (I like parentheses)



Also, Liam has a rat tail. I need to warn you of this. So I guess put aside ALL hair mishaps, and then all will be well.

Hope you enjoy.


P.S. Posts like these are what happens if you all (my sister) want updates more often. Don't say I didn't warn you.....

15 comments:

Tara said...

dude you crack me up!!! I love this show too! her kids are so cute!

Grand Pooba said...

I bow down to Tori. Especially when she talks about Poop Up The Puss. Hello? You are so right, THAT is quality television & reading material!

Who wouldn't want to read about Liam pooping in the pool? That was hilarious! And oh my gosh, you and Talish are SO right, she IS a cow! I totally see it!

And Dean is hilarious, he's such a horny dude ALL the time. But if I was married to Tori I guess I would be too.

Piggies and rat tail aside, She rocks my world. Did I just say that? I'm retarded.

We best be going to that bastard show together tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Tori Spelling, huh? Well, I'm not opposed to any reality television advice, because it usually gets me hooked! Maybe I'll give it a try - but only because you said so!

As for the animal comment... too funny! I believe so many people look like animals too! (Tori Spelling is all horse)! People look like cars too! Weird, huh, that I think that? I just keep it to my own brain to keep myself entertained. Someday I'll brave peoples opinions and tell them, but I'd hate to offend;)!

Unknown said...

As you can probably guess... that was not my husbands comments before! Could you imagine if he talked like that, LOL! Oops didn't know I wasn't signed in! :)

..::k.toms::.. said...

Hilarious! You, that is...
Tori & Dean? Maybe I'll give them a try.

ChristySteed said...

I am so glad that you guys watch this! I had a feeling that Talisia did.

I am an absoulte sucker for this show. They are SO happy, I aspire to have what they have.

The Lichtie Family said...

Don't think Mrs. Lichtie doesn't blow through Ava's nap time by watching that show. At first I was very ashamed to admit it, but I got over it as did you.

I want to know...what animal am I? And don't be shy, I may be 5 weeks from pushing out a baby, but my emotions can handle it. Bring it on...a monkey? A toad? A fish?

Heather said...

She is so a cow!! Too funny. That show is high quality entertainment :)

Dellany Higby said...

................................. I've actually watched this show, and like any reality tv show it is supposed to numb your mind, NOT inspire you... HOWEVER, my dear friend, the cow part is pure genius and for that, ALL is forgiven, yes I have that kind of power. Why don't you ever play with me??? ?? ?? ? ? ? Love you slut face!

Tiffany and Bill said...

I absolutely love this show!!! I have loved it from the start.. I am glad I am not alone :)

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Andrea-my sister told me you were hilarious, so I secretly stalk your blog (she was right, I laugh everytime!) I'm not even embarrassed. Anyway, I LOVE TORI SPELLING! So I'm with you on this.

TeamTyson said...

I totally see Tori as a cow, but a dairy cow.... because they are more lean than a meat cow!

Heidi said...

You are straight entertainment my friend. Straight up.

Anonymous said...

I actually do like this show too:) They are pretty normal people.

Sariah said...

I must say I am a hater, Yet your enduring words have caused me a change of heart without even actually watching the show. I trust your opinionation.
You are so right on about the cow thing, Hillarious! That is some good material.